Friday, April 6, 2018

FIRST STEP- PLANNING


START INTELLIGENTLY WITH YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE...


Let us start today, this moment.

If you are a failure like me then it's cool, you can be with me and let's study together.

The first Step is Planning. Planning to not fail this time, planning to score maximum this time, planning to work hard on your remaining topics this time, planning to get over your weaknesses this time.

For Planning, the most important and the foremost thing is to Analyze your weak areas and the strong ones.

Remember the things you said after completing your online mains exam last time. I recall mine, " The GA section is really scoring, but I did worst in it, If I were good at this,  I would have qualified".



It's your time to analyze every single thing you miss. Don't get demotivated by any damn thing on this earth.

JUST REMEMBER

IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE<<<< GO FOR IT. 

I will share my personal interview experience and my preparations strategy in my upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment