Monday, April 23, 2018

IBPS-PO 2018- Motivational Update- This is your time- DO IT.

IBPS-PO 2018 
Motivational Update
This is your time- DO IT

Hi guys,

I failed the final round of IBPS-PO VII. I was shocked; I expect good marks in interview. It was good and I was ready with my "success story" to be published on BA page. 

I was so happy and waiting for the 1st of April. OH!!! 

I FAIL...

And I land here; with you. I want to prepare harder this time but not alone. I want to share every single resource for free with you here. I want to provide you the best practice worksheet for IBPS-PO 2018. 

I hope most of you have qualified their prelims and even mains, so it's time to revise smartly. 



Don't overthink!!! USE your FAILURE as your IMAGINATION...

useyourfailure




No comments:

Post a Comment