Tuesday, May 1, 2018

USE YOUR FAILURE AS YOUR INSPIRATION (IBPS-PO 2018)

 USE YOUR FAILURE AS YOUR INSPIRATION (IBPS-PO 2018)

Hi GUYS!!!e

ITs been one long month from the result day (1st April 2018)

I still remember the day, I was so happy just waiting to confirm that I am IN.

BUT

I  got failure :(

So, I was disappointed because I have not an iota of doubt in my mind that I could fail in my final results.

But no setback, no negative thoughts, no bad label affects, no distraction at all.

I moved on with a great tool in my toolbox; My FAILURE

I want to use this for not only myself but for all those failures who have the ability, who deserve the SUCCESS in their lives.

I am here to motivate you guys daily, like a dose.  I am with you. I will provide the right source at the right time.


Hope you like this blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment